YouTube Video Statistics
About YouTube Video Statistics Tool
The YouTube Video Statistics tool by YtubeSEO.Tools provides insights into how your videos are doing on the platform. It allows you to analyze any video on YouTube and get detailed insights about it. You can see how many people watched it, how many liked it, how many commented on it, its description, its tags, its category, and more. All that in one place.
The YouTube Video Statistics tool is very useful for understanding how your viewers are consuming your content. It’s also useful for seeing which videos are performing well and which ones might need more work.
How to use the YouTube Video Statistics Tool?
Our tool is simple and easy to use, yet, it's powerful with features hard to find elsewhere. All it needs from you to get all the data about a certain YouTube video is the URL of that video. It only takes a few seconds to get all the information you need. To use this tool:
- Go to the video that you want to analyze it using our tool and copy its link.
- Paste the link in the toolbox and click Statistic.
- Get the most out of our free tool. That's it.
How Info you will get from the YouTube Video Statistics Tool?
This tool gives a ton of information about any YouTube video in one place that can be really helpful for you. You can get the following statistics:
- The channel ID that hosted the video.
- The channel title (name) that hosted the video.
- The title of the video.
- the video views that has got so far.
- the video likes that has got so far.
- the video comments that has got so far.
- The date that the video has been published including the hours and minutes.
- The description of the video.
- the thumbnail of the video with all available sizes. And you can download them by clicking on the size that you want, right mouse click, and save image.
- The tags of the video.
- The category of the video. such as comedy, education, and entertainment.
- The default language.